We and our third party partners use technology such as cookies on our site. This is to give you a better experience, analyse how you and other visitors use this website and show you relevant, tailored advertisements. By using this website you agree to the use of cookies. You can read our Cookies Policy using the link in the footer of this page.

Accept cookies

Legal guide to UK motoring, sections for law enforcement, Driver licensing, learner and new drivers, buying and selling, speeding fines, owning a vehicle, wheel clamping, traffic information.

Vehicle Insurance


Insurance Information


Motor Insurance Certificates

Your Policy Motor insurers usually issue three documents: The Certificate of Insurance - this is evidence of insurance as required by the Road Traffic Act. A Cover Note - acts as a temporary policy and also as a temporary certificate of insurance for the purposes of the Road Traffic Act. The Policy Document - sets out in full the terms and conditions of your policy. You should read your policy carefully - there is no small print or difficult language in modern insurance policy booklets.

Privacy | Cookie Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Google+        © 2019 UK Webwise.com Limited